Friday, June 08, 2007

Another gadget...

The Transponder Remote. I made a little step by step of the creation process for those who are interested, from quick thumbnails to final product built in 3D. It's a simple object with very low poly count, but it still requires some thinking.

Thanks to everybody for your support and your kind words. I greatly appreciate them, they keep me going during these days when I think I'm a bad artist (well, basically pretty much all the time :) )

Have a great day!

Seb



8 comments:

Mike Boldt said...

That thing looks soooo cool. It looks like it would almost drag you around as it directed you, and you better hold on tight to those handles.

I really like you "creating of" work pic as well.

You are a talented talented man.

Anonymous said...

C'est un accessoire de muscu des mains ?

Anders said...

Seb, if you are a bad artist, the good ones doesn't exist!!
I think I'll ask Santa for a transponder remote next christmas!
excellent job Seb and thanks a lot for the step by step!

aintshakespeare said...

I like this. I especially like the way it breaks apart so one half of it can easily be lost or stolen by some neredowell for a great chase sequence.

Jamin LeFave said...

Great post. I'm always fascinated with how others develop their concepts and see them through to completion.

Adrian Lubbers said...

Nice. Always helpful and interesting to see the thought processes.

Anonymous said...

great blog and beautiful work...

Oliver Kurth said...

Well, I think every artist has those ups and downs. But I can assure you that you have some wonderful work on your blog!

Very nice prop. Great to see the making-of process. More plese!

Cheers